Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter at Uncle John's and Aunt Tierney's in Ogden, UT

 Aunt Tasha I am sure loved getting poked in the eye by Jacob. She is such a trooper and helped the kids to dye their Easter eggs.

 Caleb wondering where he should begin with his Easter goodies. And maybe even thinking "wish I could combine Jacob's basket with mine." :)

 Hannah was very excited to go on the hunt for all the eggs the Easter Bunny left behind.


Then there is Jacob who could not get to his candy fast enough. He was thrilled to have candy and not have Mom and Dad monitor how much he could eat at once. (Hmm...did I really just admit to that?)


 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my kids!! It was a great Easter and we had so much fun at Uncle John and Aunt Tierney's house. It was a fast trip. But very enjoyable!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jacob is looking so much older in these pictures! Maybe it's all the hair...? When did he get all that?! Cute pictures and cute kids!

    ReplyDelete

Here are my thoughts.