Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank You Cherie! and Oh what a work out!

             Oh, I have to publicly thank Cherie for helping me to finally make some sense of this whole blogging world.  I have a LONG ways to go but thanks to Cherie I am one step closer to "getting it". Lots of love tossed your way Cherie, THANKS!
             For the past few days I have found myself at the gym with my Mom, and can I just say "when did I ever get so out of shape?"  Maybe I can get Cherie to help me figure out how to put comics on here. Because I might find one with a body fallen to the ground after only one push up or something. Ok, so maybe it wasn't that bad. It might have come pretty close though.  I must admit that when I am actually finished with the workout I feel so much better. If anyone has some encouragement, I could really use some extra thrown my way so that I don't stop a good thing. :)

           

2 comments:

  1. Good work making it to the gym on a continuous basis. I'm impressed! How is it that we live so close and almost never see eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Shari. It you have been on my mind a lot lately. Do you still have your gym membership? If so do you want to go tomorrow night with me after I get off work at 7?

    ReplyDelete

Here are my thoughts.