Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nathan's Blessing Day

On April 16th, Nathan Warren Hull was given a name and a blessing by his wonderful Father, Warren.  This took place in our home and was such a great experience. All but Caleb have been blessed at home and I have to admit, I love it.  We are so grateful for family and friends that participated with us. Somehow in the transfer of the photos from my camera to iphoto, the group pictures were deleted. I am so bummed. It was a lot of work to get everyone together. In the circle for the blessing included: Great Grandpa Smith, Grandpa Smith, Uncle Ken, Uncle Dennis, Uncle Jeff, Uncle Richard, Uncle Matt, Bishop Bakow, and of course Warren Hull.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sad that the group photo's got deleted but it was a beautiful day and I'm glad you still have the Priesthood picture - that is neat!

    ReplyDelete

Here are my thoughts.