Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hull Family Reunion at Bear Lake

After our trip to see Warren, we were privileged to attend the Hull family reunion. It was so nice to have something to keep us distracted from leaving Warren again for 2 more months. The kids loved playing with their cousins. Laurel did a fabulous job with the activities, and Jeff and Cyndie were such troopers in getting the menu for meals together and for doing all the shopping, and hauling "stuff" up there. I was extremely grateful for all the help I had from my in-laws with my kids. I really felt I could enjoy the time there.
 Jacob is such a ham. Love that kid!
 The grandkids enjoyed the pinata!
 The KOA we stayed at had a jumping pillow. Power hour was free so we decided to go and enjoy for a little bit.
 Also at the KOA, the kids had fun riding on the train they drove around the camp.
 Oops, this isn't the reunion. This is after. I visited the zoo with my Mom and 11 of her grandkids.
 Ryan Gillen (cousin) was such a sport. Jacob really took to him during the reunion and wanted him to help him with everything. :)
 One of the crafts we enjoyed was decorating hats. Caleb is very focused on this, can you tell? :)
 Jacob is "walking" our dog 'Moco'.

 Cousin Spencer Hull and Caleb just chillin in front of our cabin.
 Jacob and Hannah posing for the shot of inside the cabin. They were pretty nice. My only complaint was the hard mattress we slept on. I was fine, until I sunburned my shoulders. Then it hurt. :)
 Another, not bear lake photo. :) Nathan is sitting in his new high chair.
 A quick photo of our little family (minus Daddy) before we left for home.
And the Hull crew. Missing was the Penrod family, Kirk (deployed) and Warren (Air Force Tech School).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are my thoughts.