Sunday, July 24, 2011

James and Ruth Smith Family Reunion (my grandparents)

This had such a great turn out. Of 126 members in this immediate family, I believe they said 105 were in attendance. It was spent getting to know our history, we enjoyed a carnival, water fun, 5k, 100 yard dash for the "Great" Grandkids, and ended with a fantastic Luau where we all got to learn a little dance. :) Caleb finished first place in the Great Grandkids 100 yard dash, and Jacob endured to the end coming in last. :) I managed to get through the 5k (don't ask me what my time was, I made it, that's all that matters. :)) We had such a fun time!










 Aren't they cute? Grandpa turns 90 in August! And Grandma is only a year behind, I think.

 Here's the whole crowd!
The Unlces all did a dance, and here's my Dad all "gussied" up and ready to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are my thoughts.